I recently had the chance to contribute to the Association of RNs in BC. My thoughts about the NCLEX (american Nursing exam) coming to Canada are up on their blog now so check it out! I’m hoping to write some more posts for them as well and will post here if I do.
- So long sunny California. On to Utah where hopefully it isn’t too cold! 2 years ago
- Had my first reality TV “star” sighting - saw the daughter from the mom/dtr flight attendant team from @AmazingRace_CBS at #seatac 2 years ago
- RT @davidjayharris: Not sure how this made it through proofreading, peer review, and copyediting. Via onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/et… #addedvalue ht… 2 years ago
- I always feel so much better when I have a first draft completed. Even if I have to edit it to high heaven, having that draft is a relief. 2 years ago
- My 3 year old can clean up all of his toys impressively fast and well when there is the promise of his favorite TV show. 2 years ago